After browsing the internet for popular first dance choices, I'm shocked by what i've uncovered! Most of the lists are really outdated and filled with cheesy songs that I'm sure most self respecting brides and grooms would never choose for their first dance nowadays.
Over the next few weeks I'm going to be naming and shaming the worst of the worst in a series of blog posts, and also collecting up YOUR first dance choices to end with my own hot & not first dance lists.
The first of my case studies starts with a BIG repeat offender - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now by Starship.
Sorry guys, this has to be one of the worst first dance choices ever. There's nothing worse that watching a bride and groom shuffle awkwardly around a dancefloor to this!
The terrible lyrics just scream CHEESE!
"let em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
put your hand in my hand baby
don't ever look back"
Don't do it!
Joe
No comments:
Post a Comment