As you may know (if you have read my about me page) not only am I a Wedding & Event DJ but I'm also in my third year of studying Music Technology & Innovation at university, as well as being an aspiring drum and bass DJ and producer.
Recently I've been studying turntablism, which is the art of manipulating sounds and creating music using turntables and a mixer, which i've thoroughly enjoyed. I watched the following documentary, Scratch, numerous times!
Around this time my girlfriend and I bought a puppy, and we wanted to give him a name that was related to something we loved. As we both love music, we sat down and tried to think of a name that was music/DJ related, and finally came up with Scratch :)

So when it came to naming the business we had no trouble in coming up with the name!
I'm also offering the option to have actual turntables as part of the DJ package so that you and your guests can have an authentic DJ experience, so Scratch fits in really well with this, too!
I probably won't be doing any scratching at weddings though! :)
Joe
No comments:
Post a Comment